NOTE : -

THIS IS NOT MY PRIMARY BLOG... I WRITE PRIMARILY @ POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS (PCIP)
So PLEASE MOVE ON THERE... follow me ... and enjoy my fresh latest Writes! :) (cheers & god bless!) -- PULKIT

Thursday, May 28, 2009

work from louge - 5

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

In continuation to Hashan's post here....

You are
a beloved!
The dearest child of almighty
Impossible For God to leave you...
believe me!!



- PULKIT TIWARI

Also blog at....

(POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS)



dint knew much of this poetry... as far as what I know... the syllable count is 2,4,6,8 ...2 !!

correct me if I am wrong please!



Got a strong intution of something @ hashan's end... extending him a hand of friendship and support!

introducing a new label "OPTIMISM AFTER SADNESS" :) coooooool!



A small and warm geture of kindness and concern
that I feel the need to show, comes your away
as I realize that these always seem to touch
the deepest chords of heart :)

YOU may be feeling a little down at the moment...
But I would Like you to know...

that there is SOMEONE here, who has....
IMMENSE FAITH!
In YOU... AND YOUR ABILITIES!

****************************************

had decided to stay out of blogs till 22nd! But this one comes specially for my dear friend! may god bless
her and give her the tolerance and patience to handle all this....




Had Ask for love my lord...
did I ask for more???
let me die within her arms...
am I asking for more???


so many wishes made till date,
none of those answered!
So many promises made in return,
still none of those answered!


Heart aspiring to remind u once again,
If I Had ask for more???
let me die within her arms...
am I asking for more???


give my love to me my lord
without her whom would
My heart cry for...
My soul desire for...


I Had ask for something which was mine
did I ask for more???
let me die within her arms...
am I asking for more???


My luck is in a habit of...
never listening to me!
Torturing me by watching
a new dream every day!


Beg u! Oh! Listen to my call someday...
did I ask for more???
let me die within her arms...
am I asking for more???



- (POETIC CRIES)
:







PULKIT TIWARI( 1st post! 13 april.... happy baisakhi to all of you,firstly)



“A journey is known not by the amount of miles one covers, But by the way in which you trespass them!”

expression and thoughts are so connected, yet so so different... which one commands the other its always a quest to wonder!

Hi everyone! This is me Pulkit... something within me willing to be someone here soon!

In the words of Iceman describing the relation close to what we would share soon...I quote!

You hold a place within my life,
unusual and unique;
We share ideals and special dreams,
and still, we do not speak.”



this thus concludes my first post here at WL! Have just joined in!

Had a stupid senseless mess here a few days back... looking for a fresh start!


With a desire to hold hands
for those who would join by me..
with a search in eyes!

On the unknown lanes
that all leads to you and me
and A search for a support!

Thats all to start for...
thats all to say!
Let words come by
before I end in grays!”

- (6:40,13 April,2009)




{ original Links for the pics used - 1) and 2)}

No comments: