NOTE : -

THIS IS NOT MY PRIMARY BLOG... I WRITE PRIMARILY @ POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS (PCIP)
So PLEASE MOVE ON THERE... follow me ... and enjoy my fresh latest Writes! :) (cheers & god bless!) -- PULKIT

Thursday, May 28, 2009

WORK FROM LOUGE - 2

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeIn continuation to Ms R's another power paked reply here.....


Time and Tide have always seen the survival
of those whom you laugh as being mortal
no god no goddess only courage can stand
for which I, man of honor carries a brand !!

One lamp you might extinguish but what about flame
My god lies within me and soon I would tame!
The brutal claws of your devilish strives
Between good and bad only confident mortals survives!!

You call me innocent and I accept I am
Before killing you though I would mark my slam!
On your bare body you callous vampire...
You don't know How determinately your end I desire!

-


- (poetic cries of interpersonal expressions)LinkLink

(PS - continues take of not taking the vamire slayer seriously ignited the Pic which inspired this reply)

A reply to faboulous speechbounding poetic work of Ms R here...(awesome!!, loved it sis!!)



Searching just for you I have spent my age,
Now With Faith on God I have set the stage!
I wait for you with traps laid & battle lamps on,
My shots would Finish you before dusk moves to dawn!

- Pulkit
( POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS)

PS - @ MS R - the battle would have been easier had it been someone apart from you! With you being within the close chords of heart, The relies are hard to jot down :P

in reply to ....this work By Ms RLink




He has entered my galore
your world of fear I will explore
I stand beside whom you call your prey'
he would no longer be a victim anyway!

- Pulkit (POETIC CRIES)

In response to kajal's post

Come back to us!
We had been waiting...
you are still the best
In our every rating!


Trace back your steps
you are now a star!
The road to home
is still never too far!

- PULKITLink(Writing again for "optimism after sadness")


No comments: