NOTE : -

THIS IS NOT MY PRIMARY BLOG... I WRITE PRIMARILY @ POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS (PCIP)
So PLEASE MOVE ON THERE... follow me ... and enjoy my fresh latest Writes! :) (cheers & god bless!) -- PULKIT

Thursday, May 28, 2009

IRRESISTIBLE... MY BEST WORK EVER AT LOUGE(work from louge -6)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Risk
in
loving you
wont resist,
temptations within me.
the ones that keep on erupting...
When I dream of Nights within The heat of your arms!






(POETIC CRIES)(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)

Waiting for a reply on my first try on FIB POETRY From masters of this format like Hashan, Prats and other fellow louge members who write FIB brilliantly! Correct me please If I missed some rule! thanks all :)


In continuation to ... Prats reply
To My post...
It
wont
end up
with a kiss...
From there on it will be,
journeys of lust and desires...
The forbidden demands and The passionate moves

FROM -



(poetic cries of interpersonal expressions)
Link
@ prats - ball is in your court!

Your
smell
Is such..
I wonder,
Delights of its taste!
Are we moving in the right direction?
What's a vice and What's a virtue, I wont be able to judge!
I am just a human soul at the peak of my sensual touch!
Wishing you to dissolve within me'
Knowing that its nothing
More for world,
Then just...
a
sin!




Link
(POETIC CRIES - FOLLOW ME THERE - IF U LIKE MY WORK HERE )

My next post In The session
A continuation to...Prats

as The episode - 9a) which is the last post here is a reply to the first episode! so carrying it on from the 8th! episode...Have used the continuity of smell from Tan's rely @ episode 9 too! ;)
@ kajal - Its ur turn! carry this on.... need a reply from u on this one! from her side... ( I wrote from his side... we all should divide and specify sex'es here, to implement thought process and make the FIB more meaningful... whats say? :) )
Link

Drops
of
rain shower,
drench your skin..
falling from eyelids...
and neck,as if glitter drops from sparkle
I wish to wipe all off them from the passion of my tongue and lips

(PULKIT TIWARI)



( This is continued from Prats! Last Reply )

Link


8 comments:

PULKIT said...

I blog @ POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS...,Please catch me there now...

PULKIT said...

http://19goes20.blogspot.com

Thoughts Know No Bounds said...

hiii pulkit...
i m new to ur blog...i read ur poetry...really nice....

PhilO♥ said...

finally i got to your blog :) goood work!

pisku said...

I've read u there!
Btw the colours here are very difficult on the eye

Rià said...

wow!!u write really beautiful poems. :)

Anonymous said...

i love such simple small poems.. participate in the competition in my page and you can win the prize.. it is a fun competition.. try it out

Deepika said...

interesting blog :D