NOTE : -

THIS IS NOT MY PRIMARY BLOG... I WRITE PRIMARILY @ POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS (PCIP)
So PLEASE MOVE ON THERE... follow me ... and enjoy my fresh latest Writes! :) (cheers & god bless!) -- PULKIT

Thursday, May 28, 2009

WHO WAS SHE(work from louge -3)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


I was driving back to home! It was drizzling! such a hectic long jam and some Idiot was giving horn continuously, I looked Into the rear mirror to see the driver behind!

SHOCK!!!!

She was sitting in the back seat! Smiling! I turned My face! I was all alone the next moment sitting in my car on a lonely road!!






continued from HERE

I saw her again in a dream!

Two weeks later!

This time she was smiling sarcastically!

I do not know why and how I can relate to each of gesture that she had!

I Decided to took this hallucination seriously this time! As It has reoccurred!

No matter what goes by, I will find out who she is!

DO ANY OF YOU BELIVE IN GHOSTS??? I asked my friends the next day..... (To be cont!)



**********************************************************************

I ALSO BLOG @
POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONSLink



She starred! I was hypnotized!

How can someone's eyes be so expressive?


“Hi! Do I know you?” I asked her in a stammering sheepish tone!
“NO! But I know everything about you Pulkit! “ she replied in calm authoritative manner!

In a blink she disappeared in shadows from where she came!

I stood freeze! “Who was she?”


(PULKIT TIWARI)



(PS :- THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT ON 55 FICTION also Introducing the label "horror" for the first time @ WL)...


No comments: