NOTE : -

THIS IS NOT MY PRIMARY BLOG... I WRITE PRIMARILY @ POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS (PCIP)
So PLEASE MOVE ON THERE... follow me ... and enjoy my fresh latest Writes! :) (cheers & god bless!) -- PULKIT

Thursday, April 30, 2009

pissed off - no vote

tried to get my voter ID registered more then 5 times at local administration office!
did all that was possible... and yet in the end... neither the voter ID card came nor I was allowed to vote with the help of my DL
:(

fuck off the EC officerss!
HATE them all !!

13 comments:

fms1988 said...

u sure seem pissed dude!
It is sad though,Infact second blog today where i read u were not able to vote :(

Lucifer said...

i kno...its like a consporacy to not let d educated vote

PhilO♥ said...

HI!
Aww..that's sad! Chill though!
I'm glad you liked my blog. Yours is nice too!
Take Care.

Rià said...

i knw how disgusting it wud hav been. Irritating as ever.

sayrem said...

uh-oh.....five years wait is a long wait :)

Whats In A Name said...

Same story everywhere... And then they say, that no one turns up to vote...
grrrrrr....

Tabitha said...

Thats really Sad....I couldnt vote either...Same story

Dhanya said...

Oh God! That sucks totally. Better luck next time, buddy :(

Phoenix said...

god man our system.. and then they say we youngsters dont vote..damn the election process...

Gauri Mathur said...

Thats really very demotivating:(

WarmSunshine said...

hey pulkit

thanks for following... welcome to the club :)

PULKIT said...

I dint knew... there were people readin me here too....
sorry for the late responses everyone :D

PULKIT said...

I blog @ http://19goes20.blogspot.com regularly... this is just a place where I learn stuff and post random thoughts dear...
:)
thanks to all the readers for comments
hope to see u there soon... @
POETIC CRIES OF INTERPERSONAL EXPRESSIONS
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)